Sunday, February 20, 2011

Now working as an instructional designer

Many months have pasted since I last posted. I am now working as an instructional designer, contractor in Sierra Vista, AZ. for the U. S. Army. I have been doing this since October of 2009. I was very glad to get this job but sad that I could not live in my house in the Phoenix area. I also have just bought a home in Sierra Vista (its a fixer-upper). I have never owned two homes before. I do have some work to do on that home. I hope to rent it out someday. Arizona has been good to me, job wise. I have had some times when I thought I would never get a job. But something always came along. It just seems I am not meant to live in my Phoenix area home. My daughter is now staying in my home along with her boyfriend and my oldest grandson. I am footing all the bills for both homes now but am hoping my daughter can start helping soon - at least to pay the utilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment