Well a week has passed and still no job. I did have one interest but the manager is going on vacation for two weeks. Bummer. So, the look continues.
I also had to take an online logic test for a position in Tucson. It lasted for two hours consisting of math, vocabulary, and psychological questions. It was hard and very frustrating. I never seem to do very well on those types of tests.
Being home is getting boring. I can clean the house all day but then what is there left to do. I play free online slots and other games plus work on my basket. I do have the material for a quiver. So, once the basket is completed I will start on the quiver.
I am trying to save as much money as I can. I just received my last paycheck. I have enought to get by for one month but then...who knows. I will have unemployment coming in but that is only enough to pay for the utilities. I will definately have to start cutting back. But I can't get rid of the Internet. I can get some cash from my credit card but only enought to cover one months rent.
Boy I hope I get a job soon.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment