Monday, July 13, 2009

Introduction

Hello, my name is Sherry and I am now unemployed. I live in Laveen, AZ in a home I just had built 1 year ago. I have never owned my own home before so this was an exciting time for me. I have lived in Arizona for two years now. I am an Ohio native. I love Arizona. I have finally gotten used to the heat - today it was 113.
I had to go to contract work after I graduated from college with my bachelor's in 2005 because I could not get full time work. I have become accustomed to the pay this brings in but contracts do not last very long. I guess in the long run it would be best to have a full time job. At least the money would come in on a regular basis. But there are so many layoffs.
Arizona has been hard hit with many layoffs and the devaluation of the home prices. My house has dropped in value about $30,000+ and is probably still decreasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment